Friday, July 10, 2015

Subtweeting...Who Knew?

I certainly didn't!  When participating in one of my online communities this week, a conversation began about subtweeting.  What, was a subtweet.  I imagined like tabs and bullet pointed outline or something.  But people seemed really angry about these subtweets.

Which, after doing some digging, http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Subtweet, perhaps they should be?

So interesting!  Have you learned any new nuances on the social media tools you have been using that made you go... HMMM....???

3 comments:

  1. Oooh. Not quite my thing, hadn't heard of this. Seems a bit dangerous, especially given modern search functions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People were quite upset about the thought of being subtweeted about. I agree, seems quite a bit dangerous, and perhaps, in some cases, a little cruel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of subtweeting, but I can see where it could be used for evil. I will be very careful to always use the ampersand when I reference people. Fortunately, I only use my powers for good.

    ReplyDelete